Etsy Favourites: Daisy-Mae Jewellery

Hey guys,

I love Etsy it is my go to when I want a gift for a friend or a treat for myself. You can find everything on there from room decor to jewellery. Whilst I was having a little hunt around the other day I found THE best Etsy store ever!

Daisy Martin (mygreencow on Etsy) makes beautiful handmade jewellery with a vintage and quirky feel. Everything is amazing quality and is also amazingly priced and the best part is Daisy is from the UK meaning I won't be charged massively for postage and I'll get delivery pretty quick too!!! (If you live in America or Europe postage is pretty amzingly priced for you too!)

These are just a few of the things I want to purchase from Daisy once I get paid at the end of the month:





Be sure to go and check Daisy out and grab yourself a beautiful bargin (ooooooo.....alliteration check me out!!)

Daisy's Etsy Store | Daisy's Instagram | Daisy's Facebook Page |

(Daisy was also lucky enough to talk to Shay and Colette Butler from the ShayTards...Jealous much!!)

Should I make this a regular thing?

Maddie xx

Twitter | Instagram | Email

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the jewellery is SO cute! I love that little anchor, it's adorable.
    And you have such a lovely little blog!
    Hope you're well?
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love it all and it's such a good price :) thank you lovely :) yeah I'm good thanks, you? x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment because I'd love to know what you all think and any tips you have :)

But remember to play nice, If I see anyone hating on another person or myself your comment will be removed. How would you feel if it was you?