Day 1.


Today is page 1 of a new book......let's make it an awesome one!

The changes to my blog kind of explain my thinking for the next year. It's a fresh start to change what I want to change and be me. I have so many things I want to do but I can never fit them in because of other things I don't want to do. 

I have a number of goals and challenges that I would like to complete this year and I want to go into detail about each one so the plan is to write a list here and then to go into detail about each on in a separate post this month.

  1. Make more time for music.
  2. Make more time for my camera.
  3. Make more time for study.
  4. Make more time for family.
  5. Keep on top and organised.
  6. Write 8 blog posts a month.
  7. Cleanse.

I look forward to sharing more about this years goals with you,

Maddie x

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment because I'd love to know what you all think and any tips you have :)

But remember to play nice, If I see anyone hating on another person or myself your comment will be removed. How would you feel if it was you?